Global Gaming Expo 2016 Announces Dynamic Networking Event in Las Vegas, September 26-29
Taking place now through Thursday at the Sands Expo and Convention Center, the diversity of G2E events will provide ideal opportunities for professionals in every industry sector to expand their networks.
“In addition to innovative products making their debut on the show floor, an integral part of G2E has always been providing a forum for our industry to connect visitKaptenCasino. said Andrew Ortale, AGA’s vice president for industrial services. “This year, guests will have the opportunity to take part in a number of exciting events to share insights and make connections with their peers from around the world.”
Events highlighted at G2E 2016 include:
• “Women in Gaming” Ribbon Cutting Ceremony, Tuesday, 9:50 am Expo Hall: This ceremony officially opens the exhibition floor at G2E and will feature the leading women in the game, including the Global Gaming Women Board and executive leadership from Aristocrat Technologies , Inc., Everi, IGT, Game Science Company, Novomatic, Game Equipment Manufacturers Association, National Indian Game Association, and American Game Association.
• G2E Welcome Reception, Tuesday, 5 pm, Integrated Resort Experience at G2E: Kick off the service with an electric party led by renowned Las Vegas entertainer Clint Holmes. Enjoy a cocktail while exploring the Integrated Resort Experience featuring cutting edge products, technology and services to support any casino non-gaming business. Guests are encouraged to arrive early with their badges, as space is limited.
• Leaders Emerging from Gaming Network Reception, Wednesday, 5:30 pm, TAO at The Venetian: This program at G2E is designed to identify and celebrate individuals who are on the path of executive management or who have risen to this level due to exemplary achievements in their role. Participants under 40 years of age are invited to network with their peers during this special event for rising stars. A short program, featuring event co-chair John Connelly, CEO of Interblock Gaming, Angela Heikes, COO of SMSC Gaming, and Eileen Moore, regional president of Caesars Entertainment, will recognize the 2016 Class of G2E’s Emerging Leaders of Gaming.
• National Indian Gaming Association Network Reception, Tuesday, 12:45 p.m., India’s National Gaming Association and Tribal Leaders Lounge, Booth # 4410: Network and make new connections with tribal gaming executives at this network reception on the exhibition floor at G2E. The National Indian Gaming Association and the Tribal Leader Lounge will also be open during regular show floor hours to continue the network.
• Cintas Fashion Show, Wednesday, 1 and 3 pm, Hall D Stage: Cintas Ultra-Lounge Fashion Show offers attendees a peek at the future trend of modern and sexy uniforms that can power any casino machine, ultra room, or nightclub scene. This unique fashion show features a unique collection that captures the latest trends, styles, colors and silhouettes.
• G2E Privileges Networking Reception, Wednesday, 4pm, G2E Privileges Lounge, Booth # 4418: Privileges Club invites all Privileges members to stop by an exclusive networking reception with an industry-leading beacon. Network with high-level G2E attendees over free cocktails and hor d’oeuvres and enjoy the magic of special guest, Alain Nu, The Man Who Knows.
• Casino Entertainment Awards, Wednesday, 6pm Red Carpet, show kicks off at 7pm, Vinyl at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino: Casino Entertainment Awards is the only event of its kind honoring artists, executives and extraordinary venues in the casino entertainment industry . Free tickets for the Awards will be distributed to G2E attendees on a first-come, first-served basis (subject to availability) on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., at the Casino Entertainment Awards at booth 6745 at the Integrated Resort Experience at G2E.
• The 7th Annual Kick Up Your Networking and Fundraising Reception, Wednesday, 6:00 pm, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas: Stand out from the crowd and lift your heels at the 7th annual Kick Up Your Heels Networking and Fundraising reception, the industry premiere of women’s gaming executives meeting. All proceeds from this event benefit the Women’s Charity Education Fund for Global Games, which provides industry women with educational scholarships.
10 TOP SITE :